A transport rack built with your bike in mind
Whether you’re hauling eBikes, beefy downhill rigs, your prized TT bike, or an assortment of bicycles, the SuperClamp promises all a secure ride without touching the bike’s frame.
- Platform style hitch rack carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each
- Two shepherd hooks hold bike by the top of wheels and does not touch the frame
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to a 1-1/4" or 2" reciever hitch
- Tilting feature allows access to the vehicle when loaded and folds up when not
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle
- Made in the USA
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 50”.
- For use with tires wider than 4”, add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Two shepherd's hooks hold bike by top of both wheels -- does not touch the frame of the bike.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes and ebikes; bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Branded decals that are sleek, discrete and reflective.
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- Universal hitch works with 1¼” and 2” hitch receivers.
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4” tires).
- Wheel straps are provided for the rear wheel if needed for kids bikes, e-bikes and bikes with fenders.