Helping you find the right e-bike
What type of Rider are You?
A) The Urban rider, you are riding city roads or paved pathways, occasionally commute to work, you have love of exploring your neighborhood and beyond, appreciate visiting the local farmers market, and are looking for fun with friends.
B) The Touring rider, you are mixing up your ride with city roads and light off road trails, you take the path a little less traveled, you ride for longer distance, you will commute to work, you are looking for another form of exercise, you need cargo space for snacks and packs, you are a long hauler
C) The Mountain rider, you are riding single track, adventure is in your blood, you blaze your own trail, you smile with mud on your face and dirt in your ears, you have a go big or go home attitude
What kind of bike should I buy?
A) Urban Riders
- Look for bicycles built for comfort, room for custom accessories, and a style to fit your personality
- Popular features are step thru frames, lights and fenders, comfy saddles
- Popular models are the Electra Townie Go!, Cube Town Sport, Norco Scene
B) Touring Riders
- Look for bicycles built for long distance and comfort, somewhere to pack your goodies, and clean & classic lines
- Popular features are front suspension forks, large diameter tires, rear cargo racks, lights and fenders
- Popular models are the Trek Verve, Cube Kathmandu, Norco Indie
C) Mountain Rider
- Look for bicycles built for gnarly trails and the legendary single track, off road capability, and slacker geomtery
- Popular features are front and rear suspension, knobby tires, and dropper seat posts
- Popular models include the Trek Powerfly, Cube Stereo, Norco Sight