It's right for you if...
You're looking for a fun, quality bike that is both comfortable and stylish. Or maybe it's your first time riding since being a kid. Or you just want to get outside on two wheels more. With our patented Flat Foot Technology®, you’ll experience the comfort and control of our unique frame geometry in great colors to choose from.
The tech you get
Shimano Revo twist shifter provides a smooth transition through 7 gears, allowing you to climb hills with ease. Linear-pull brakes control deceleration for easy stopping and Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires roll smooth for a cushy ride. Internal cable routing, water bottle mounts and platform pedals round out the ride.
The final word
The Townie® 7D continues to be the best-selling bike in the U.S. for a reason. Once you ride a Townie everything else is just a bike. It provides the utmost in comfort, style and quality. Take a test ride and feel the Electra difference. With a variety of bold colors to choose from and features that will help you go the distance, the Townie Collection offers something for everyone.
Why you'll love it
- Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.
- Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange 32h w/ QR
- Rear hub
- Alloy low flange 32h w/ QR
- Double-wall alloy 24" / 26" × 32h painted w/ machined sidewalls (select models)
- 26": Electra Custom 26" x 2.00" w/ Reflective Stripe, 24": Electra Custom 24" x 1.95" w/ Reflective Stripe
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Front derailleur
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX-35 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170 mm w/ steel 44t chainring/double chainguards
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge 68 mm/118 mm
- Shimano 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7 nickel plated
- Resin platform w/ non-slip tread
- Ergonomic w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy 27.2 mm × 350 mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra hand-stitched
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded, semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: cold-forged alloy linear-pull
- Internal cable routing, alloy kickstand, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 14.51 kg / 32 lbs
Pro Tip from Bentley Cycle Inc: We suggest the 26" wheel Townie for anyone over 4 ft 11"