It's right for you if...
Electra Artist Series e-bikes allow for the ultimate expression of design and style, but not at the sacrifice of modern technology. The Shibori Cruiser Go! is nothing short of unique featuring carefully crafted details throughout while the pedal-assist e-bike system provides smooth support up to 40 miles. Individuality and fun come standard.
The tech you get
Don't let the name Cruiser fool you, we took the bike that started it all and kicked it up a notch with a rear hub motor featuring three levels of support. Even as a single speed, the Electra e-bike system tackles pesky hills and longer rides. Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping while 26" tires ensure a smooth ride to the beach and back. Custom fenders, saddle and grips, and matching bell make this one fun, stylish ride.
The final word
Subtle beauty paired with the power of an e-bike, the Artist Series collection takes Electra comfort and quality to the next level by delivering unparalleled attention to detail, intricate design and individuality. The Shibori Go! truly is a rolling work of art.
Why you'll love it
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the LED controller.
- Custom embossed saddle, grips and matching bell make this e-bike as unique as you.
- The artwork on this bike is authentic Shibori dyes created by one of our designers.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Painted alloy 26"x36h
- 26x2.35" balloon
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 16t freewheel
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Electra custom ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm
- Electra café
- Electra custom
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- Electra custom bell, painted chainguard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).