Electra Cruiser Go! Coral Sunset - 2023
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
The Electra Cruiser Go! is an homage to an American classic, but with an e-bike twist. Comfort and control paired with modern style and technology turn it into the ultimate riding experience. Pedal-assisted support and our patented Flat Foot Technology® make this single-speed e-bike an elevated classic.
It's right for you if...
You appreciate the look of a classic beach cruiser, but also value modern e-bike technology. While simple in design, the Electra Cruiser Go! combines the comfort and control of our patented frame geometry with the durability needed to get to that not-so-easy-to-get-to surf spot.
The tech you get
The Electra E-bike System is powered by a fully integrated battery and provides pedal assistance through three levels of support with a rear hub motor. You can easily monitor battery charge and support level with the LED controller. Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping while 26" tires ensure a smooth ride from start to finish.
The final word
You've heard that nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. They are simple, fun and easy to ride. Not to mention they deliver ultimate comfort thanks to our Flat Foot Technology®. You get all of that on the Cruiser Go! plus the added bonus of modern e-bike technology. Cruising further and faster is easier, and more fun, than ever before.
Why you'll love it
- The Cruiser Go! features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Comfortable cruising comes standard with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- Rethink "cruising" with a top-assisted speed of 20 mph.
- The easy-to-read LED controller monitors power support and battery charge.
- This Go! e-bike is a modern twist on an American classic.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodized alloy 26"x36h
- 26x2.35" balloon
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 16t freewheel
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x400mm
- Electra café
- Comfort kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chainguard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).