It's right for you if...
You value a high-quality, easy riding beach cruiser with an upright riding position and plenty of gears to get you to your destination comfortably and in style. The Cruiser 7D is built to withstand years of use. Choose from a variety of fun, fresh colors and get ready to turn some heads.
The tech you get
Patented Flat Foot Technology® provides optimal comfort and control. The Shimano Tourney 7-speed with MEGARANGE gearing and Shimano Revo twist shifter allow for smooth and easy shifting. A sturdy cantilevered frame, alloy rims and stainless-steel spokes will keep you riding in style for years to come.
The final word
For comfort and style, nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. We changed the game by moving the pedals forward, relaxing the angle of the seat and opening up the entire frame geometry. Our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride. All you need to do is choose your favorite color and apply sunscreen.
Why you'll love it
- The Electra Cruiser 7D embodies the simplicity of the beach cruiser with enough additional gears to tackle some hills.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Cruise comfortably on the boardwalk or bike path with 26" RetroRunner tires.
- Add a bell, basket, fenders or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
- Classic hi-ten steel w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Steel 36h
- Rear hub
- Alloy 36h
- RetroRunner 26x2.125”
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX-35
- Classic steel one piece w/44T chainring/double chainguards
- Bottom bracket
- 9-PC loose ball
- Shimano 14-34T
- KMC Z51 1/2" x 3/32"
- Deluxe block
- Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic steel pillar
- Electra café
- Comfort kraton
- Alloy classic
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Alloy linear pull
- Stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 16.69 kg / 39 lbs
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.