Cruiser Lux 7D Ladies' 24" Small Bright White - 2022
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
Simply elegant. Casually cool. As a beach cruiser should be. You can feel the Electra difference when you ride it - our patented Flat Foot Technology® adds a whole new level of comfort and control. With a range of 7 gears and linear pull brakes, this ride is ready to roll.
It's right for you if...
You enjoy the casual ride of a beach cruiser, but still appreciate quality, craftsmanship and, of course, style. The lightweight Cruiser Lux 7D is the best of both worlds, offering 7 speeds to give you range beyond a quick ride around the block in flip flops. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The tech you get
The Cruiser Lux 7D features a lightweight, aluminum frame, painted fenders, Shimano 7-speed gearing with a Revo Twist shifter and alloy linear pull brakes. Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology® provides an upright ride for comfort and control with the added cushion of 26" RetroRunner tires.
The final word
Classic beauty combined with a comfortable ride, this is a well-designed, stylish bike that will enhance your lifestyle. The Cruiser Lux 7D is a perfect example of what a beach cruiser
Why you'll love it
- It's in the name... Cruiser Lux features the classic look of a beach cruiser with added details that take it to the next level.
- Comfort and control are key with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- The linear pull brakes and 7-speed drivetrain give you range and stability.
- Add a bell, basket or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
- Electra Classic 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology
- High-tensile steel uni-crown
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange 36H
- Rear hub
- Alloy low-flange 36H
- Electra Custom anodized aluminum 36H
- Electra Retrorunner 26x2.125"
- Shimano Revo 7 speed twist
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX-35
- Electra Custom alloy 3-piece 170mm, Twister 44T chainring w/double guard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano 7 speed 14-34T
- KMC Z51
- Resin barefoot
- Electra Custom Comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic alloy pillar 27.2x300mm
- Electra Café
- Comfort Kraton
- Forged alloy 22.2mm quill
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull brakes w/adjustable-reach alloy levers
- Matching painted fenders, integrated kickstand, anti-rust hardware, clear coat finish
- 15.42 kg / 34 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
NOTE FROM BCI: This bike is best for 4 ft 9 to 5 ft 9"